Thursday, April 9, 2009

50 cent eminem - new album plans

Hip-hop star 50 CENT is planning to follow in the footsteps of his mentor EMINEM - by releasing two albums in one year.

Eminem, who discovered 50 Cent in 2002, announced last year (08) his plans to release his highly-anticipated comeback Relapse in May (09) - followed by Relapse 2 just months later.

The Without Me rapper revealed his studio session with his own mentor, Dr. Dre, had been so fruitful, he had plenty of tracks to fill two studio releases.

And now 50 Cent has confirmed he will be following suit, and is set to release his own second record of 2009 just months after his Before I Self Destruct offering - which is expected to hit record stores in June (09).

50 cent eminem

He tells MTV.com, "What they don't know ... the new announcement is that I'm dropping two albums.

"I've had an opportunity to record since I thought I was releasing an album in December."

Before I Self Destruct will come a month after Eminem's Relapse - with the pair's second albums doing the same later in the year (09)

No comments:

Post a Comment